Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's the final Countdown!

So I've been saying I'll be keeping in touch with everyone via blog and here it is!!! Set up your bookmarks, newsfeeds, and search engines cause this will be one to keep your eye on! Don't let my last blog fool you..... I plan on keeping up with this one for sure. I'll have plenty of things to show, describe, and do. Even if it's laying on a beach for 3 weeks straight, you'll get a post as often as I can manage.
I'm so excited for this great adventure and I'm especially excited to embark on it with my friend, Celia. We always have a lot of fun and frequently laugh at/with each other.
And that's it for now. I can't wait to get going!


3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!!! have a great time, be safe, and don't forget to write often. I want to make sure you are alive and well. You know how I worry...

    love you brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative idea for a blog name! I liked that Carmen San Diego show, too, as a little girl. Your adventure sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it too late for me to stow-away?
    Sounds like the adventure of a lifetime. We can't wait to hear all about it!
    love you

    ReplyDelete