Monday, June 8, 2009

USA - Layover in JFK


Well I'm officially on my way around the world! We took off Tuesday, June 2, 2009 from San Diego and had a comfortable flight to JFK. My friend, Jeremy, who has been living in New York for the past two years came to visit us during our several-hour layover. Our airline was running an offer for the lounge that included food and drinks, internet access, etc for only $30... We could have spent that on a Cinnabon, so we took the deal and awaited our flight in style.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Loungin' in it for only $30! What a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo happy you are blogging!! I will be following closely to read about and see pics of your adventures. I will be living vicariously!!! I am pumped you got to see Skinny Jer! yay yay yay! Mat--you are the best! I am glad you visited me in Minneapolis, MN before you left... you are such a fun person to be around... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pics Mat! I am so glad you are doing this, I just wish I was with you. You have seen 2 of my favorite things so far...Jerermy and Britain!!

    ReplyDelete