Hi all. I've done a lot of catching up, but I'm still behind. Thanks for your patience. Feel free to comment on and ask questions about any of the posts and I'll be sure to respond.
This is so amazing, I am beginning to be envious of this adventure. Sort of reminds me of a trip Stan and I took to Europe in '71, You have kept a wonderful record and I see some prize winning photos here. The giraffes in the bus would be hard to believe without the photo. Are you submitting anything to a travel magazine? You should. Can't wait to read the next chapters.
Holy crap! I missed your call- I'm so bummed. I had been up in SLC last weekend at a WCS workshop with Cory (which was really fun), and I saw the two calls that said "Private call" so I screened and missed you! I was driving home and had all the free time in the world. I hope all is going well on your trip. Miss ya!
WOW!!! I'm overwhelmed by the amount of info!! i'm so glad you caught us up :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so amazing, I am beginning to be envious of this adventure. Sort of reminds me of a trip Stan and I took to Europe in '71, You have kept a wonderful record and I see some prize winning photos here. The giraffes in the bus would be hard to believe without the photo. Are you submitting anything to a travel magazine? You should.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read the next chapters.
Holy crap! I missed your call- I'm so bummed. I had been up in SLC last weekend at a WCS workshop with Cory (which was really fun), and I saw the two calls that said "Private call" so I screened and missed you! I was driving home and had all the free time in the world. I hope all is going well on your trip. Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is awesome. Please be safe. Don't get kidnapped and sold into the sex trade industry. That would be bad. Or good. It could be good.
ReplyDeleteWe love you!
Thanks so much for reading! I miss you all!
ReplyDelete